Thank you to everyone who entered in last month's AlphaBakes. You can see the round up of magnificient "M" entries on Caroline's blog. I can't believe it's now the 3rd AlphaBakes challenge, time really does fly when you are having fun :) I hope you are all ready to join in as the random letter generator has been kind to us this month and we are baking with...
I know I'm definitely making banana bread... you wouldn't expect any less of me, right? :) Look forward to all your beautiful, bountiful, brilliant "B" entries this month. You have until the 25th April to submit them.
Just a quick reminder of the rules....
1. Post your recipe on your blog and link it to The More than Occasional Baker and Caroline Makes, stating the relevant month's host. If you do not have a blog, email us a picture and a brief description of your entry which we will include in the round-up at the end of the month.
2. You can use your own recipe or someone else's recipe. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/recipes but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight (GMT) 25th of each month. Please include:
- Your name (that you want included in the round up or we will use the name of your blog)
- Your blog post URL
- Recipe title
- Photo of recipe (to be included in the round up)
6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.
9. Have fun! :)